The Paceship Website Homepage
Forum Home Forum HomeThe Paceship Website Direction & GovernanceGeneral Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jedi
Jedi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgancarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Profile
    Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 12:16pm
Jay,

Not sue if you are able to add any custom fields to the profile here in the forum, but a nice thing would be what model boat the member has.  Many times I will see a new member and go to the main site to view their model and they are not registered there.  I just think it would be nice to see in the profile here on the forum.

Thanks!
Stephen Gancarz
1975 PY26

Racine, WI
Administrator View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Administrator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2017 at 1:11pm
Hey Stephen,

Unfortunately, this forum is a commercial package and it comes as is with no modifications at least without big expense.

Every member that signs up here is notified that this does not give them the benefits of signing up on the Paceship.org site and it is indeed a separate sign up.  We encourage everyone to sign up there but obviously some care not to do so. As I always say, and as seaman we know, you cannot "push on a rope"!

Now also by example of you, me Serenity, and many others who have added signatures to your posts, forum user can see they can do the same to "show their colors" as well.

Jay Moran
Founder, The Paceship Website
My PPP
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic